Prince - Nothing Compares 2 U [OFFICIAL VIDEO] * Comments. - Amazing. Gone and still trending. - Prince was the first OG ghost writer lol jk - i miss this legend 💜 RIP - 😇💭😇💭😇💭😇💭How many people miss PRINCE? - Oh lord, one talented, sexy mofo......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 - Wow. I so needed this. Thx again, Prince. - Rest in peace, my Prince. - I love the emotion in his voice in this version. Lovely! - This is a gift to the world. Rest easy, you amazing man. - Hay quá ❤️❤️❤️ - Finally something good on trending #1 - LOVE me sum PRINCE 4 Everrr - Miss ya Prince - a legend. never forgotten. - Miss you man! - Trending from the grave, legendary!🔌 - y'all #1 on trending!!!💜💜💜💜😁😁 - Thank you lord for giving us this musical genius. 🙏🏾. - Anyone who disliked this must have feet for ears!!! - RIP man much love - I love you Prince. - trending ♥️ - I LOVE crying - This is black excellence right here!!👌🏿👍🏿 - here before 50 million - I just bought th...
댓글
댓글 쓰기